Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you had a yummy day.
We picked our own Cherries this summer and saved them just for today. AK helped me with the woven top and I think it is our new Thanksgiving Tradition. It was yummy
Here is what I am thankful for today that made my Thanksgiving great.
I am thankful for...
- kids who keep me from ever having to buy an alarm clock
- Thankful for wonderful Brooks running shoes who make my wide feel so happy
- Thankful that my amazing running jogger did not kill anyone on the free way when it flew out of our truck - it was a causality today, boo hoo!
- Fun Turkey trot in an amazing part of town for our family to run in
- A zoo that is free so when we only go for an hour we don't feel like we wasted any money
- a husband who will finish the Thanksgiving cooking while I sneak a nap, so my sick self can get to Thanksgiving dinner
- a family who would invite our family over for dinner
- that my cheery pie was not a disaster
- joy of talking to women
- Mr. Pink not having to work
- having kids too tired to take a bath because they had such a wonderful, fun filled day
- a friend like you who will listen to my list!
I hope you too had a great day. Do you realize this means as of tomorrow our creative holiday heads are ready to roll!!! Get a thinkin!