Don't you think that that those alphabet cookies are so under utilized.
Lets chat about some ideas on how to use these cookies.
I find them at Costco and Safeway.
- on a birthday cake to spell the birthday gals name
- glue on paper to write a love note
- take a photo of the word Thank You and make some thank you cards
- put in pancakes
Can't wait to hear what you come up with.
You're ON Pink::
That fabulous photo is killing me. I love this!!! Here are my ideas for these cookies:
• Quiz your preschoolers about what letters are missing from the alphabet
• Whimsical placecards for a dinner party
• One cookie per cupcake lined up to spell stuff, like "congrats" or "Love You"
• Take photo of cookies spelling "cookies" for label on cookie jar
• Frost words to car or front door for friendly prank
• Using clear glass bowls, put kids initials standing along side of bowl, then fill with pudding for personalized pudding
• Photograph "me luv cookies" to print on shirt to be a cookie monster
• When serving another dessert, monogram your cake stand or dessert plates with them
• Use them on grahm cracker "paper" like the BOO I did before for Halloween
• Write a message in your trifle dessert
• Have a family contest to see who can spell the most words from a plate of cookies. Then eat them.
• I wonder if you could bake them into the top of a sheet cake???
• Write a biodegradable message in the snow
• Float them in your hot chocolate
• Write "I'm Sorry" on your husbands pillow when you have a fight then eat them together in bed. :)
My head is spinning after this. Total brain buzz. Thanks for the assignment. It is taking the edge off the leaf quilt. You know how I get when I sew. :}
Let do this "Creative Storm" thing again sometime. Anyone else got any ideas they want to share?
Now I'm Craving Cookies & Milk :: Think